Bonnie Mauldin is indeed a prodigy. She is a successful author, professional speaker, and top marketing consultant. Today, Bonnie provides clients with marketing, coaching, and speaking services. Her book, “Business Development Training 101”, helps readers learn how to accomplish their business goals. Bonnie’s podcast, “From The Bottom To The Top”, provides listeners with the tools to bring their business success by using proven sales, marketing, and productivity tactics to their advantage.
Her motto, “from the bottom to the top”, exemplifies her humble beginnings. She grew up in a neighborhood with poverty, drug use, crime, and gang violence. However, she did not let her environment define her life. She worked hard in school and multiple jobs to fight her way out of poverty. Bonnie gained a full academic scholarship at Wayne State University to study Clinical Laboratory Science. During her work at a major hospital as a surgical assistant, Bonnie wanted to garner a more significant impact on others. She left her career in medicine to start a full-service digital marketing agency.
Bonnie has been hard at work coaching small business owners in the healthcare, education, senior living, construction, and manufacturing industries to develop strong businesses.
Mastermind Focused on Helping Women in Business
7 Challenges Women Entrepreneurs Face Every Day
1) Lack of Available Funding. Even after demonstrating their ability in running a business, women entrepreneurs often encounter difficulties in securing financial support for their ventures. There are even some instances where they are denied loans due to gender and social biases. Because of limited funding, some are forced to bootstrap their business, raise capital using their personal savings and credit cards, and even ask for financial assistance from family and friends.
2) Inadequate Support System. When establishing a business, you need all the help you can get. Unfortunately, this is a rarity in a woman entrepreneur’s world. Most female business owners have limited connections, mentors, and sponsors who are willing and capable of leading them in the right direction. Aside from affecting their professional growth, the lack of a strong support system causes most women entrepreneurs to delay starting their businesses.
3) Suboptimal Business Network. Compared to men, women entrepreneurs find it more difficult to establish or be a part of a credible business network that can help them find customers and build more connections to grow their business.
4) Conflicting Responsibilities and Social Expectations. No matter where you are in the world, women entrepreneurs are expected to perform a delicate balancing act: that of managing and organizing their homes while running a profitable business. Being a career woman doesn’t give them any leeway. They are expected to carry out all their personal and professional responsibilities with the same level of commitment. Needless to say, this situation normally causes undue stress and stretches them to their limits.
5) Gender Inequality. It is interesting to note that gender inequality is still very much alive in the business world. As mentioned earlier, women entrepreneurs generally have limited access to funding, have smaller networks and support systems, and are expected to conform to outdated societal expectations while male entrepreneurs are afforded more opportunities and an overall better business environment. While strategies have been formulated to address the prevailing gender disparity issues, women entrepreneurs are yet to experience the full effect of these measures.
6) Low Self-Confidence. Women entrepreneurs often lack confidence and gravely underestimate their contributions and value to the organization. Even some of the more successful women in business don’t usually flaunt their accomplishments and keep everything low-key.
7) Fear of Failure. Most women are afraid to fail, especially if the people around them are not supportive of their vision and don’t believe in their capability in running a business.
Business Development Training 101
Business Development Training 101
Beat the competition and skew the odds in your favor by implementing a simple yet solid sales and marketing strategy that bears real results.
Owning and running a small business or being a sales rep is not for the faint at heart. Most of the time, you’ll need to wear different hats and juggle many balls in the air to make it work. Needless to say, this can be an overwhelming task. It can be extremely difficult, but totally doable – if you know what to do. And this is exactly what this simple yet powerful course aims to accomplish.
In a nutshell, you will want to take this course to:
1) Learn the secret why successful sales reps and business owners attract great results. (Hint: You don’t have to look far to achieve this.)
2) Boost your sales by identifying who your ideal customers are and how to convince them to buy from you.
3) Learn how to use social selling to supercharge your online marketing and sales prospecting efforts, increase revenue, and enhance productivity.
4) Take advantage of everything traditional and digital media has to offer in growing your business.
5) Open a whole new world of exciting possibilities by expanding your sphere of influence.
6) Write persuasive and captivating business proposals guaranteed to produce results.
7) Convert happy paying customers to brand ambassadors by using a credible and dependable CRM platform.
Why You Will Want To Take This Course:
Running a business and driving sales is not an easy job. With so many so-called ‘marketing gurus’ advocating different marketing tactics, you could easily lose focus if you keep chasing the next shiny thing. Stop going around in circles without reaching your goal by implementing a sales and marketing strategy that works.
Specifically, this course can be of great help if you:
- Have self-limiting beliefs that are getting in the way of your success. Success starts from within so you need to develop a winner mentality to help you attract the results you need. This course will help you become a better, more successful version of yourself.
- Find difficulty identifying and winning prospects. This course teaches you how to find your ideal clients and customers and the best approach to win them.
- Have trouble converting prospects to paying customers. Developing and maintaining positive relationships is the key to improving your conversion rates so mastering the art of social selling, creating effective sales funnel, and using a credible CRM platform play a crucial role in your business success.
- Don’t have solid business writing skills. A strong proposal can be instrumental to your success but not many business owners know how to write one. We have dedicated a whole chapter to help you learn everything you need to know to come up with a captivating and persuasive business proposal like clockwork.
What You Will Learn:
- In this course, you will learn the skills needed to develop and polish your sales and marketing capabilities, increase your conversion rates, and turn your prospects into happy, paying customers.
- Learn how to be an effective communicator and presenter and develop a winner mentality.
- Master the art of prospecting so you will never run out of leads.
- Use social media to boost your online marketing efforts.
- Learn advertising and marketing tactics that produce real, verifiable, and reproducible results.
- Understand how sales funnels work.
- Develop and leverage your connections and build mutually beneficial relationships to enrich your knowledge and expand your influence.
- Understand what makes a great business proposal and learn how to write one.
- Understand how a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform can help you improve existing customer relationships and acquire new customers faster.
Who This Course Is For:
- Small business owners who are looking for a proven strategy in growing their business and/or expand their market reach.
- Entrepreneurs planning to start a small business.
- Business professionals seeking to know how to network successfully.
- Sales professionals wishing to become more proactive finding qualified leads.
- Anyone interested in learning about proven marketing tactics and strategies.
HARMONIC MESSAGING: Make your Brand, Sales, and Marketing Sing In Harmony
Small business owners who are looking for a proven strategy in growing their business.
Entrepreneurs planning to start a small business.
Business professionals seeking to know how to network successfully.
Sales professionals wishing to become more proactive finding qualified leads.
Anyone interested in learning about proven marketing tactics and strategies
Related Speakers View all
Adventure Speaker, Author & Life Coach
Empowerment Speaker on Mindset, Mindfulness & Motiva...
Women's Worth & Wellness Expert, TEDx Audacious Lead...
The CEO Pundit: Empowerment Speaker, Inspirational C...
Leadership, Corporate Culture & Change Expert; Execu...
Author; Branding & Marketing Expert
Founder & CEO of SPANX, Innovative Entrepreneur, Wom...
Real Estate Entrepreneur, Angel Investor, Author & C...
CEO of The Joy Project; Author & Psychologist; Emoti...
Dr. Jackie Freiberg
Corporate Culture & Leadership Strategist, Best-Sell...
Creative Marketing Expert & Business Speaker
Editor-in-Chief of About Time Magazine; Host of #Th...
Career Coach, Corporate Leadership Trainer, Author o...
CEO & Founder of Zuckerberg Media; Bestselling Autho...
Media Executive, Startup Investor, Women's Empowerme...
Alexandra Wilkis Wilson
Entrepreneur, Board Director, Investor, Advisor, Men...
Ashley K. Stoyanov Ojeda
Professional Development & Entrepreneurship Speaker,...
Entrepreneur, Mountaineer & Author of "Mental Mounta...
Strategic Marketing Consultant, Author of "Best Prac...
E-commerce Expert; Artificial Intelligence in Busine...