Expert Leader in Simplifying Finance & Accounting & Business Management, Author, Former CFO of $275M Company,Motivational Speaker, Trainer, Consultant, Business Coach.
Anyone who wants to succeed in business must understand finance and accounting, especially in today's challenging business environment. Unfortunately, many non-financial professionals find finance and accounting complex, dry, difficult, and intimidating.
Enter CARL YOUNG,MBA,Mr. Simplicity
* MBA and advanced training in accounting and taxation
* 25 years of experience in senior-level finance, accounting, and business management positions; author, former CFO
* Expert trainer and motivator-20 years teaching college accounting; trained over 5,000 business professionals in finance and accounting
* His speciality is Finance & Accounting for Non-Financial Professionals-Made Simple! He believes Finance & Accounting are Simple if Made Simple! Carl guarantees to make it simple and meaningful with fundamentals and tools that can be easily understood and applied
People Pleasing, not Pencil Pushing. Despite his depth of experience, Carl is a PFA: People Focused Accountant. PFA could also stand for Pretty Funny Accountant, and Carl brings humor to a topic traditionally considered dry and uninteresting. Carl knows how to entertain as he educates. His sessions are lively, and his audiences have fun while they learn. As they listen to his stories and anecdotes, they will lose their fear of finance and accounting..
Mr. Simplicity says Finance & Accounting are Simple if Made Simple! This is not a Myth it is a Meaniing! Carl knows how to simplify finance and accounting, making them easy for non-financial professionals to understand and apply. Your employees and attendees will see that accounting and finances are simple when they are made simple. They will leave the session grounded in basic framework, concepts and principles of finance and accounting. Most important, they will be able to apply what they have learned, making your business better-managed and ultimately, more profitable.
FEATURED BUSINESS AND MOTIVATIONAL PRESENTATIONS
Note: Carl will work with event planners to understand specific requirements and expectations. Presentations will be specifically tailored to fit your requirements,meet and exceed all expectations..
ACCOUNTING-MYTH TO MEANING!
FINANCE & ACCOUNTING FOR NON-FINANCIAL PROFESSIONALS- MADE SIMPLE!
(Training session for non-financial professionals & entrepreneurs specificially tailored to attendees)
* Foundation & Fundamentals of Finance & Accounting
* Accounting Process simplified-Includes simple worksheet
* Understanding Financial Statements-Includes sample statements
* Analyzing Financial Statements using samples
* Cash Management
BUSINESS R-U-L-E-S & TOOLS FOR THRIVING IN CHAOTIC TIMES!
(Keynote-Seminar-Breakout; business motivational presentation for business professionals and entrepreneurs)
Current chaotic times require different R-U-L-E-S. Thriving will be easy for those who know and follow these proven R-U-L-E-S.
* R-U-L-E-S by an Author & CFO with experience & expertise
* Guaranteed formula for business success in chaotic times
* Tools & techniques for thriving not just surviving
YOU CAN'T COUNT ON NUMBERS-ONLY PEOPLE!!
(Keynote-Seminar-Breakout for business professionals and entrepreneurs)
Count Numbers to Keep Score! Count on People for Much More!
Numbers only provide results! People provide reasons!
* People-shaped solutions by an author and CFO with experience & expertise
* Business succcess formula
* Focus on "people pleasing" vs "pencil Pushing"
DREAM BIG DREAMS! DO BIG THINGS!
(Keynote-Seminar-Breakout for aspiring achievers of all ages, including young adults and college students)
Successful people are dreamers! They dream big dreams and do big things!
* Guaranteed Formula for Personal Success
* Carl's limited personal success pursuit without the formula
* Carl's unlimited current success pursuit using the formula
(Keynote-Seminar-Breakout motivvtional presentation)
Challenges audiences to make good Choices, not take unnecessary Chances and that all decisions result in Consequences that can be long lasting.
* Making good choices
* Staying clear of unnecessary chances
* All decisions and actions carry consequences
MY MONEY! YOUR MONEY! OUR MONEY!
(Keynote-Seminar-Breakout for couples in relationships and anyone who wants to master personal & family finances)
Couples have mixed and different reactions to finances in relationships.
* Fun-filled presentation on managing and maintaining finances
* Tools & techniques on managing personal & family finances using K-I-S-S-E-S
Carl's Business Success
Carl spent 19 years in a high-growth technology company that grew from $10 million to $275 million in revenue. He started as Chief Accountant and rose through the ranks to Chief Financial Officer. He is also a former business owner (CEO) of a manufacturing firm producing small precision parts.
Carl is a turn-around consultant and coach specializing in organization, management, business processes, internal controls and accounting systems. He has been a regional controller in the document management industry and a Senior Financial Associate in an information technology consulting firm where he specialized in creating financial frameworks for IT outsourcing contracts of $1 billion in total contract value.
Honors & Awards
* Member of the Council of Experts of the investment firm Gerson Lehrman;
Gerson Lehrman Group Scholar (awarded to the top 20% performers)
* Member of the Society of Industry Leaders sponsored by Standard & Poor's
Carl Young's Rules of the Business Game: It's All About People!
Thirteen practical rules designed to guide mangers and entrepreneurs to greater productivity and profits. These rules are based on Carl's 25 years of experience in senior level finance, accounting, and business management positions and presented in an easy-to-read and understand format.
R-U-L-E-S and TOOLS FOR THRIVING IN CHAOTIC TIMES-Guaranteed success formula for not just surviving but thriving in these chaotic business times
PEOPLE PLEASING vs. PENCIL PUSHING-Leadership and the Soft Side of Business-Challenges financial and business professionals to focus on People as the keys to business success.
FINANCE & ACCOUNTING FOR NON-FINANCIAL PROFESSIONALS-MADE SIMPLE! -Finance andAccounting is simple if made simple. This is not a myth it is a meaning! This E book provides basic foundation and fundamentals of finance & accounting in easy to understand and apply tools and techniques.
Related Speakers View all
Speaker, Best-Selling Author & President of "OneLife...
Founder and Chief Executive of Accelerant, creator o...
Troy Hazard is the recent Global President of the el...
Internationally Recognized Graffiti Artist, Entrepre...
Former Olympic Speed Skier, Leadership and Sales Exp...
Mark Victor Hansen
Founder & Author of Chicken Soup for the Soul Book S...
CEO & Founder of Dark Horse Recording
Businessman, Investor, CEO of Kushner Companies, Hus...
Inventor of the Infomercial, Original Shark on ABC’S...
Pioneer of the Flipped Class Movement & Bestselling ...
Author of "Play Your Bigger Game" and motivational s...
Entrepreneur, speaker, author and expert in leadersh...
CEO of Performance Leadership Group
Jose Feliciano, Jr.
Jose Feliciano has been achieving the impossible for...
Nicholas de Wolff
Digital Media & Brand Strategy; Economic & Social Tr...
CEO of Happy Melly
Communication, Public Speaking & Persuasive Presenta...
Changing The Way People Think
Drew Allen Miller
Drew is an innovation strategist who teaches organiz...