Razor-sharp Insights. Concrete Examples. Entertaining Stories. Incredible Energy. This is why Dr. Kevin Freiberg is on a short list of global thought-leaders CEOs turn to for the kind of disruptive thinking that accelerates innovation, drives growth, and gets people excited about the future.
With over one million copies in print, Kevin is a worldwide best-selling author and speaker. His books and speeches have shaped the thinking of executives in more than 2,000 companies in 60 industries across the globe—leaders who now believe they have the power to change themselves, disrupt their organizations (before someone else does), and revolutionize their industries.
Recognized as one of the “Top 30 Best Minds on Leadership” by Leadership Excellence Magazine, Kevin has also appeared on CNBC, CBS Sunday Morning, and CNBC India. Kevin has been published in Wall Street Journal, Business Week, Washington Post, Investor’s Business Daily, India’s Economic Times, India’s Business Standard, India’s Financial Times and Capital Business & Finance Magazine of Dubai. Current articles by Kevin and his wife Jackie can be found at Forbes.com where they are regular leadership contributors.
Kevin is known for taking on the big issues that hold organizations back: Complacency and indifference. Unquestioned assumptions. Dead People Working™. Entitlement. Talented people who make excuses and act like victims. Self-important, arrogant bosses. Fear-based cultures. Bureaucracies that choke passion, imagination, and initiative. And, people who are held hostage by history.
People listen to Dr. Freiberg because he’s real, he’s relevant, and he has a knack for translating fresh ideas into simple strategies that are deployable.
Crisis always precedes changes. And our ability to rise strong in the midst of change and crisis has everything to do with Resilience. The Freibergs offer five strategies for building resilience to meet challenges head-on with courage, creativity and innovation. As a teaser, here is an article on resilience to share with clients.
LEADERSHIP IN TIMES OF CRISIS
Doing brave work requires courageous leadership. An organization's success will be determined by its ability to adapt courageously and quickly. The good news is, courage is a trainable skill. In this keynote, the Freibergs offer 4 skills for building courage and doing brave work. As a teaser, Leading With Courage Through Crisis is an article for you to share with clients.
Bochy Ball! The Chemistry of Winning and Losing in Baseball, Business, and Life
Business leaders can draw from the insights and apply the wisdom that turned the failing San Francisco Giant's franchise into a $2B force, with three World Championship titles in five years.
You do NOT have to be a baseball fan or sports addict to learn from Bochy Ball. You do have to be a person who wants to borrow from what great leadership looks like in the best and worst of times! How does that translate to today's business leaders?
The Giant's success is based upon clubhouse culture, team chemistry, and a championship mindset, all things every business can gain from. Top CEO's understand that an intentional approach to company culture and a willingness to nurture a "champion's mindset" in each of their employees is vital to their organization's success.
- Why team chemistry is hard to emulate and compete with.
- Culture counts—recruit people to an environment, not a business.
- Finding great talent, developing great talent, getting talent to gel.
- Leadership characteristics of a three-time world champion coach.
- Getting your players to own it.
- Managerial courage: Great coaches aren’t afraid to have the tough, uncomfortable conversations.
You will get a highly customized keynote that wraps countless lessons from Bochy Ball around your team's performance goals and your meeting objectives.
Kevin will unpack the character strengths of gutsy leaders and shows you how these strengths play out in some of the world’s most admired companies.
- Move the organization in bold, new directions to be extraordinary.
- Choose service over self-interest: If you didn’t have a title would anyone follow you?
- Mine the story behind the story to discover what truly motivates people.
- Compete on relationship, not product and price.
- Create breakthroughs that challenge the status quo by giving people a voice.
When the Business Becomes a CAUSE what Follows is a MOVEMENT
Now more than ever, consumers expect meaningful social impact. In the future, if you can’t demonstrate that you are legitimately doing something to make the world better, you won’t be in business.
Define your business as a cause and watch your people reach higher, move faster and own more—and, make brand fanatics of your customers.
- Every employee wants to belong, to be part of something bigger.
- The ONE THING that unlocks the door to motivation and engagement.
- Inspire employees to come to work fully awake, fully engaged, and firing on all cylinders.
- Give employees a chance to solve a problem that really matters, to change the world.
- Show how your products and services have social value and positive impact.
- Invite Customers to buy BETTER VERSIONS of themselves.
Be Hungry 4 Change!
This presentation shows you what happens in companies that are passionate about growth. If you want to create a culture where people move with a sense of urgency and say “yes” to new ideas, new relationships, new business models, new products and new markets, this presentation is your kick-starter.
- Stand out in a sea of sameness.
- Say NO to the “incumbent’s mentality” that leads to failure.
- Challenge teams to use limitations as springboards to creativity.
- Lead change efforts that are opportunity-led, not crisis-driven.
- Leverage connectivity to get smarter, better, faster.
Innovate or Perish! - How to Create a Culture of Innovation
This presentation has received accolades from business leaders in companies all over the world—primarily because Kevin demystifies innovation and shows you how innovators THINK and what they DO.
- Create a culture where people aren’t afraid to question the unquestionable.
- Build unlikely partnerships that lead to ingenuity.
- Think like an OUTSIDER to load your pipeline with great ideas.
- Get comfortable being UN-comfortable.
- Encourage people to think BIG and act BOLD by rewarding intelligent failure
Related Speakers View all
Dr. Jackie Freiberg
Corporate Culture & Leadership Strategist, Best-Sell...
Leadership Expert, Executive Coach & Award-Winning A...
Future of Work & Change Leadership Expert; Author of...
Five-Time Tech Entrepreneur; Hyper-Growth CEO; NY Ti...
Global Change Management Expert, Transition & Transf...
Founder of The Culture Works & Bestselling Author of...
Leading Urbanist, Economist & Author of "The Rise of...
CEO of Tomorrow, Futurist & Best-Selling Author of "...
Bestselling Author, Technology Pioneer, Expert on Co...
Peak Performance Expert, Best-Selling Author, Resear...
Top Digital Transformation Expert, Futurist & Bestse...
Customer Service Expert, Bestselling Author & Creato...
Leadership Speaker, Former Commander of USS Benfold ...
Leading Expert on Corporate and Brand Purpose, Consc...
President of The Game Changers Inc.; Authority on Te...
Co-Founder & Chief Movement Officer of Luminate Labs...
Simon T. Bailey
Speaker, Author, Life Coach & Entrepreneur
US Fighter Pilots & Team-Building Experts
Former Head of Training at Walt Disney University & ...
Technology Futurist, Business Strategist & Hall of F...