Owner-CEO of Inspired Wholeness Enterprise & Author of "Armored and Victorious: Memoirs of a Crossover Season"
Inspirational Speaker, Dr. Sharon Arrindell, a native of Jamaica West Indies, is the President-CEO of “Inspired Wholeness Enterprise”, the umbrella for Inspired Wholeness School; Wholeness Counseling and Coaching Service; and Inspired Wholeness Ministries. She speaks virtual or in person and has spoken in the US, the Caribbean, Paris, and Spain.
She has authored eight books including her #1 bestseller "Armored and Victorious", the sequel to her first biographical piece, "Weapons for Victory". She has been featured in several magazines including New York Weekly. Her faith based relationship building counseling service offers pre-marriage, marriage, and divorce care. She also established a coaching program for single women: The Waiting Room: WAIT for the Dream. She holds a Bachelor’s, a Master of Science in Counseling; and dual Doctorates in Biblical Counseling, and Educational Leadership. She is married to her dream guy Keith and combined they have five children and ten grandchildren.
From Cocoon to Soaring: Unstoppable Leaders Take Flight
From the beginning of time the caterpillar has been created to experience a metamorphosis. Each stage represents a formidable part of what the caterpillar must go through in order to develop strong enough wings to fly. Once those wings are formed the butterfly has to learn how to adjust and gain strength before utilizing them to exit the cocoon. This eventually allows for the change from crawling to soaring. Since no two butterflies are the same, and not all become leaders of the pack, there must be a transformational stage when the butterfly takes flight to become a “Monarch” which signifies change, transformation, and hope. It is said that it is very rare to see a monarch.
In this talk the metamorphosis of a female leader is explored, utilizing the stages of the butterfly. In an effort to manifest and become a leading monarch, the leader must be resilient, courageous, and persistent in their pursuit to take flight. The talk will look at the mirage of circumstances, which eventually catapults that leader into becoming fiercely unstoppable with the ability to not just fly, but to soar.
Impacting the Resurgence of Future Female Leaders
The world no longer looks or feels the same, as a result of what has transpired in the past two plus years. The on surge of technology has taken those of us in leadership positions by force, causing us to pivot and become more innovative than we ever were. It has been mandatory for us to rise to the occasion in new and unique ways, recognizing that technology is the tool, that when used, will influence success, and when merged with education allows us to not only strive, but thrive in our sphere of influence. This talk will expose you to a glimpse of an authentic female visionary, who has taken a dream and utilized the onslaught of technology, along with years of formal education, as a driving force towards a lucrative business.
We will look at what the world is referring to as the new normal of technology and how to merge it with education. The goal will be investigating the re-invention of a life, probing the different facets utilized to strive in creating an enterprise, and how that enterprise is being positioned to impact future female leaders, and entrepreneurs, who will strategically utilize their own visions to impact and influence generations to come.
Mental Software Renewal
Changing or Programming:
- Loading the wrong software
- Tech support needed
- The need to delete
- Memory and speed added
Changing or Re-programming Mind:
- What kind of mental software have you been adding?
- Wrong mindset can cause viruses.
- Delete negative things.
- Spiritual-Therapeutic tech support.
Mental Software Issues:
- Physical toxic thoughts
- Spiritual toxic thoughts
Renewed Software-Renewed Mind:
- How to renew mental software
- Change download
- Upgrade and restart
Mental Software in FULL GEAR: Remember you have power.
- Detect your feelings.
- Be intentional about changing.
- Read and meditate.
- Mentally engage in daily meeting TECH SUPPORT.
- Get help if you need it to bring ultimate change and wholeness.
Waiting to Exhale: Making a Mental Pivot to REFRESH
Reports from 2020 say women are exhausted from COVID-19 life adjustments because they find it difficult to cope with new stressors As we try to make a mental pivot and try to resume life as we knew it we find ourselves ON THE EDGE/WAITING TO EXHALE!!! Key verses:
- Psalm 147:3 = He heals the brokenhearted
- And binds up their wounds.
- Psalm 42:5 = Why are you [a]cast down, O my soul?
- And why are you disquieted within me?
- Hope in God, for I shall yet praise Him
For the help of His countenance.
3 SPECIFIC THINGS - WAITING, EXHALING, PIVOTING
WAITING - what does waiting cause?
In the Natural:
What did waiting out the pandemic of 2020 cause - Frustration, Stress, Anxiety.
In the Spiritual:
- Isaiah 40:31 = But those who wait for the LORD [who expect, look for, and hope in Him]
- Will gain new strength and renew their power;
- They will lift up their wings [and rise up close to God] like eagles [rising toward the sun];
- They will run and not become weary,
- They will walk and not grow tired.
EXHALING - When do we exhale? Are we exhaling now? Are we still waiting to exhale?
In the Natural:
- When muscles relax the space inside the chest gets smaller and more pressured, so it needs to be pushed out of the lungs.
- To breathe out what we’ve taken in.
- We breathe out the waste products (think about letting air out of a balloon)
In the Spiritual = Ruah (Hebrew = Ruach) breath of God—God’s Spirit = breath, air, wind
Genesis 1:2 = The earth was formless and void or a waste and emptiness, and darkness was upon the face of the deep [primeval ocean that covered the unformed earth]. The Spirit of God was moving (hovering, brooding) over the face of the waters. BREATH OF LIFE
Ezekiel 36:27 = I will put my Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My ordinances and do them. GOD PROMISED EZEKIEL ON THE HEELS OF CHAPTER 37 WHERE HE COMMANDS HIM TO SPEAK TO THE DRIED-UP BONES, THAT HIS PEOPLE WOULD LIVE AND MOVE SPIRIT TO SPIRIT.
PIVOTING-how do we pivot?
In the Natural:
- When we talk about pivoting it’s usually in the area of business or stock market.
- It’s a shift from old strategies to new ones.
- In the stock market, the pivot point is the average point for the day’s high and low.
- Trading above the pivot point happens during a bull market (market is experiencing growth) shrewd business people save during this time.
Trading below the pivot point happens during a bear market (market is experiencing declines) shrewd business people give and spend.
In the Spiritual = pivoting (turning points) to make changes in who we are (lifestyle, character, ultimately our mindset)
Chronicles 7:13-14 = If I shut up the heavens so that no rain falls, or if I command locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence and plague among My people, 14 and My people, who are called by My Name, humble themselves, and pray and seek (crave, require as a necessity) My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear [them] from heaven, and forgive their sin and heal their land.
TRUE REFRESHING CAN ONLY TAKE PLACE WHEN WE "WAIT, EXHALE AND PIVOT"
The Healing of Silent Love : What is Silent Love?
What does the Bible say about this kind of love? John 3:16 1 Corinthians 13: 4-8 Psalm 147:3
Christ’s Love Seen When Glorifying Himself Through Silence.
- He doesn’t always give us what we think we want or need, or even take away the struggles and trials when things get hot.
- He allows certain things to create a stillness and silence so we can grow (Psalm 46:10). -Christ’s Love Seen When He Works During Silence.
- Does Christ have the power to change certain seemingly bad situations that we go through?
- Why does He sometimes choose not to?
Do you pray for stuff and feel only silence?
Being Loved Through The Silence Of God.
- During pain and trials we may not understand what God is doing, but the silence is necessary to grow us.
- Let’s look at a story of Silent Love in Action
How God Chooses to Respond in Silence.
- Sometimes God works immediately to rescue us.
- A lot of times He allows pain and suffering, knowing this is necessary to make us stronger Isaiah 54:16-17.
- Sometimes God will take the very weapon out of Satan’s hands.
Sometimes He allows the weapon to strike (as in Job’s case), but brings double blessing and more good than the pain itself behind it.
The End Result of This Silent Love.
- Malachi 3:2-3.
Related Speakers View all
CEO & Chief Lifestyle Designer of Kathy Ireland Worl...
Founder & Executive Director of the Freedom Writers ...
Real Estate Entrepreneur, Angel Investor, Author & C...
Kristen Jane Anderson
Founder of Reaching You & Author of "Life, In Spite ...
Tara LaFon Gooch, MBA
Author of "How To GRASP Confidence & Own Your Power"...
Author of "Creating Confidence", CEO & Founder of Th...
Leadership Speaker, Bestselling Author, Consultant &...
CEO of Oprah Winfrey Network, Presidential Medal of ...
Founder & CEO of Acumen Fund
Sir Richard Branson
Businessman & Founder of Virgin Group
LaShawn Myers, LCSW
Clinical Director of TheH3Network, PLLC & Author of ...
Editor-in-Chief of About Time Magazine; Host of #Th...
CEO of the Dallas Mavericks; President & CEO, Marsha...
Change Enthusiasm, Mindset & Leadership Speaker; Dis...
Engineer, Rocket Scientist & Technology Leader; Insp...
Founder of Women Who Tech; Founder of web agency Rad...
Founder of Backstage Capital, Venture Capitalist, Te...
Best-Selling Author, Motivational Speaker on Apology...
Stuart A. Sands
Professional Speaker, Author, and Consultant
Leading Authority on 21st Century Teamwork, Collabor...