Ganes Kesari is an entrepreneur, data science thought leader, author, and TEDx speaker with international speaking experience. He co-founded Gramener, a 250-member data science company, where he heads data science advisory and innovation. He advises executives on data-driven leadership and helps organizations adopt a culture of data for decisions.
Kesari has spoken at 50+ leading events such as TEDx, O’Reilly Strata, and INBOUND. He contributes articles to magazines such as Forbes, Entrepreneur and TechCrunch.
Kesari runs corporate workshops for global enterprises on business transformation using data analytics and AI. He delivers guest lectures at schools such as Princeton University and Penn State University.
Kesari won the 2020 CSuite Award for best blog by a business leader, and has been recognized as a top writer on AI, on Medium. He is on a mission to simplify data science and help everyone embrace it.
Generative AI: The Key to Unleashing Small Business Performance
Unlock the immense potential of Generative AI and discover how small businesses can leverage this cutting-edge technology to transform customer experience and drive remarkable revenue growth. In a landscape where data science projects often struggle to deliver tangible business outcomes, learn how Generative AI can be a game-changer for small businesses seeking to thrive in today's competitive market.
This engaging session presents a practical, step-by-step approach tailored specifically for small businesses to effectively apply Generative AI. Through real-world examples and case studies, witness how small businesses have harnessed the power of Generative AI to revolutionize their customer experience and achieve impressive revenue gains.
While many small businesses still rely on outdated customer management approaches, this session exposes the limitations of such methods and showcases the undeniable benefits of data-driven decision-making fueled by Generative AI. Irrespective of platforms or vendors, you'll gain actionable insights that can be readily implemented within your small business environment.
- Unleashing the power of Generative AI to drive tangible business outcomes within your small business.
- Leveraging data to gain deep insights into your customers, make informed decisions, and enhance their overall experience.
- Overcoming challenges specific to small businesses when implementing and scaling Generative AI applications.
How AI Is Revolutionizing The Future of Healthcare Using Smart Devices And Digital Biomarkers
The past decade has seen several breakthroughs in AI and the pace continues to accelerate. The biopharma and healthcare industry has witnessed remarkable advances as well. What is really exciting is the intersection of these two spaces!
We are witnessing the future being created right in front of our eyes. AI is revolutionizing healthcare across areas such as accelerating drug discovery, diagnosing serious health conditions, treating rare diseases, and influencing people to lead healthier lifestyles.
This session will demystify the top trends in this space, reveal cutting-edge applications, and share actionable insights for leaders operating in this space.
- Educate audience on the potential of smart devices, wearables, and sensors in healthcare by spotlighting innovative startups operating in this space
- Demonstrate how Artificial Intelligence (AI), when applied to such novel, unstructured data sources can reveal game-changing insights crucial to improve patient care
- Inspire the audience with industry case studies and patient stories on how these forces will change the future of healthcare
The Future is Now: Embrace AI to Stay Ahead in the Digital Age
Why are digital operating models disrupting industries? How is AI driving this transformation? This session will inspire executives with the top AI trends (including Generative AI) & their applications to organizations across industries. With real-world case studies, the audience will internalize learnings from both successful transformations and failed efforts. Leaders will learn proven frameworks and industry best practices across the following topics:
- Why organizations fail to deliver value from data science: Leaders vs laggards
- How organizations evolve in their adoption of data
- A standard methodology to build an organizational AI roadmap
- The key data science roles every successful team must hire
- Why data stories: The power of data storytelling in the C-Suite
- How to create an environment where decisioning with data becomes a habit
- Illustrate what it takes to embrace data-driven leadership with the help of industry case studies
- Share the role of leadership in planning strategic data roadmaps, enabling decision making with insightful data stories
- Equip leaders with perspectives on how to drive a data culture and demonstrate enterprise ROI from AI
Data Storytelling: The Secret to Delivering Business Impact with AI
Did you know that over 50% of AI projects fail due to bad data storytelling? Organizations often invest heavily in hiring data science experts, buying expensive licenses, or setting up analytics processes. However, without the focus on actionable user insights, all this effort will go waste.
Stories have the power to engage people and inspire them to action. This session will show you how data storytelling can deliver business ROI. It will reveal the 4 steps to mastering visual data stories using exciting industry examples.
- Understand the top challenges in decision-making with data
- Get inspired by the power of data stories
- Find out how data visualization can drive organizational decisions
- Learn the 4-steps to building powerful data stories
- Take away practical recommendations from real-world case studies
How Data Storytelling can Transform Your Audience Reach and Engagement
How do you cut through the clutter and connect with your audience? Can data make your message more credible? Can analytics help you craft compelling content? How can AI help understand your audience's response?
Today there is an over-abundance of information and a paucity of meaningful communication. Data and Analytics can be invaluable aids in communication. This session will cover 4 ways to enable this:
- Sourcing data to develop your idea: An idea becomes credible when backed by data. But where do you find the data? We'll see how to get creative with public data sources.
- Taking the help of AI to build your narrative: AI needn't be terrifying. With the open tools available, it can be a powerful aid in discovering insights and building a narrative.
- Adopting storytelling to craft your message: A set of simple yet powerful principles can transform ordinary messages into powerful stories.
- Using content analytics to establish a feedback loop: Analyze your content and audience response in the form of text, video, and audio to get vital clues for improvement.
This session will have live polls for audience feedback. There will be short exercises to absorb the content from each module.
- Understand where to find data for your idea
- Learn which AI tools and techniques can help develop your idea
- Find how to establish a content analytics feedback loop to learn and improve
Related Speakers View all
CEO of NaraLogics; Innovation & AI Expert
Artificial Intelligence & Advanced Technology Futuri...
UN Advisor on AI, CEO of AI for the People & Fellow ...
Futurist & Former Head of GTM at OpenAI
Futurist & Thought Leader Using Immersive AI for Par...
Artificial Intelligence & Future of Work Expert; CEO...
Published Author & CEO of AI in Business
CEO of Beenova AI, Bestselling Author, Global D&I Ex...
Artificial Intelligence & Technology Futurist; Econo...
Cyborg Anthropologist & Founder of Geoloqi, Inc.
Artificial Intelligence Strategist & International B...
Dr. Roman V. Yampolskiy
Professor of Computer Science, Author, AI Safety & C...
Dr. Rumman Chowdhury
Responsible AI Fellow at Harvard University & Former...
Expert on Branding, Data & AI in Marketing; Founder ...
Chief AI Evangelist; Founder of AI4Diversity
Dr. Mark van Rijmenam
Founder & CEO of Datafloq, Internationally Renowned ...
Executive Director of Deloitte AI Institute & Founde...
AI Humorist & Author; Research Scientist at Boulder ...
World-renowned Hacker, Inventor, Viral TED Speaker, ...
Daniel Hulme, PhD
Leading Expert in Artificial Intelligence & Emerging...