Jeff Tobe Headshot
Report a problem with this profile
[email protected]

Jeff Tobe    

Customer Experience Expert

Certified Speaking Professional Jeff Tobe, M.Ed., was chosen by readers of Convention & Meetings Magazine as one of the top 15 speakers in North America. He is one of the most dynamic speakers in the world, as attested to by clients including PNC Bank, Microsoft, RE/MAX International, Erickson Living, The Dubai Water Authority and Pepsi Cola International. He prides himself on presenting up-to-the-minute, cutting-edge material as it relates to designing the ideal customer EXPERIENCE by getting your people more ENGAGED at what they do every day. Jeff is the author of the wildly popular book Coloring Outside The Lines and ANTICIPATE: Knowing What Customers Need Before They Do! by John Wiley Publishing

Over 20 years as a speaker, trainer, and business consultant has given Jeff the experience to apply best practices from leading companies to improve the customer experience across a wide range of industries. Whether you’re an accountant, an HR professional, a retailer, or a doctor, you share one marketing imperative: If you truly want to focus on your customer, you must see your business as your customer sees it. Jeff helps employees and employers put on their “customer glasses” to create meaningful change.

Videos


Speech Topics


Coloring Outside the Lines; Creative Problem Solving

Most Requested Programs: ------------------------- Coloring Outside the Lines : Creative Problem Solving

Creatively changing the way you do business and look at what you do, will open many doors. In cOLOring OuTSidE ThE LiNEs , Jeff Tobe will unleash your innovative thinking skills and challenge you to step outside of your comfort zone to position what your organization offers more creatively than ever before.

Listening Between The Lines

Listening Between the Lines: Effective Communication Skills

"Listening is power in the communication process" according to Jeff Tobe. All world class professionals have perfected their listening skills. Have your people? If not, then Jeff shares nine techniques to more effective listening and communication which will set you apa

ANTICIPATE: Know What Customers Need Before They Do!

ANTICIPATE: Know What Your Customers Need Before They Do!

In this high-energy, fast-paced session, Jeff encourages attendees to begin to consider their internal and external customer's experience NOT just customer service. Tobe believes that SERVICE = SATISFACTION but EXPERIENCE = LOYALTY. Whether it is a group of salespeople, educators or healthcare workers, we now have to look at our professions from a whole new perspective.

Let's Get ENGAGED!

"Only 42% of American workers are engaged in what they do everyday. That leaves 58% who come to work because they just need the job! -Jeff Tobe

In this brand new keynote, Certified Speaking Professional, Jeff Tobe DOES NOT ask your audience to marry him!! What he does do is to make people aware of how important it is to get your people engaged at what they do every day. In his usual high-energy, high-humor and high-content style, Jeff walks audiences through the “Four Pillars of Engagement:

  • CURIOUSITY

  • TRUST

  • ACCOUNTABILITY

  • COMMUNICATION

Books


Book_thumb
Coloring Outside the Lines

Related Speakers View all


More like Jeff