Jenny Evans is obsessed with human performance and has created a career and life designed around maximizing her own potential, and helping others do the same. With a blend of confidence, creativity, stubbornness and some naïveté (which is sometimes key), she has gone headlong into following her passion and purpose…and figured out how to make a living while doing it.
Evans is a keynote speaker, author and on-air expert on resiliency, stress, confidence and human performance. She is founder and CEO of PowerHouse Performance and author of the award-winning book "The Resiliency rEvolution: Your Stress Solution for Life – 60 Seconds at a Time". Working with thousands of C-suite executives, leaders and employees worldwide, Evans helps audiences tap into their personal power and confidence, as well as learn how to increase their capacity for stress and to recover from it more quickly and effectively. Clients improve their performance and productivity, all while enhancing their health.
Evans has spoken on the TEDx stage, is the resiliency subject matter expert for Optum and The Big Know’s digital courses, writes as a blogger for The Huffington Post and was an NBC Health & Fitness expert for over four years. She has been quoted on National Public Radio, in Health Magazine and Women’s Health, while being showcased on FastCompany.com, Inc.com, Entrepreneur.com, Shape.com and Elle.com.
She holds a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology with an emphasis on Psychology from the University of Minnesota, has been an American Council on Exercise Certified Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor for over 20 years, and is a certified Exercise Nutritionist. In her spare time she is an aerial arts performer…because you never know when you’re going to need a backup plan.
Evans’ corporate client list includes Yale School of Management, Ameriprise Financial, U.S. Bank, AT&T, Estée Lauder Companies, Comcast, Nationwide, Procter & Gamble, Target, and many other Fortune 500 companies.
Guiding Principles for Creating a PURPOSE-DRIVEN LIFE (and how they can help you find an elephant when necessary)
In this immersive keynote filled with stunning visuals, I teach 6 powerful strategies I learned working with expert elephant trackers in Namibia that will forever change the way you approach your journey of meaning & fulfillment.
I’ll teach your people to:
- Get out of their silos, bubbles, and habits & routines to cultivate new, innovative ideas, profound thoughts, and powerful emotions
- Seek more diversity in opinions and perspectives to benefit from a variety of ideas and insights
- Be able to answer the ONE question that guarantees clarity, direction, commitment, prioritization, and accountability both inside and outside of work
- Hone their observational skills, embrace their internal guidance systems, and unlock a deeper understanding of their paths both professionally and personally
- Have the ability to tap into their courage to follow signs, navigate obstacles, overcome fear, and embrace the unexpected
- See how embracing a broader perspective empowers them to make informed decisions and navigate life's challenges with greater clarity
- Know how to uncover hidden bits of information and growth opportunities
FROM RESIGNATION TO RESILIENCE: Ignite Your Passion and Purpose
IGNITE YOUR PASSION & PURPOSE
Recent events have caused your leaders and employees to question their lives and careers. You’ve lost many valuable people and the ones who haven’t left are not as engaged as they used to be. They’re contemplating what they want - and need - from their work and are ready to consider other opportunities.
We process our external world using our inner compass and inner dialogue. Unfortunately, many of us don’t have as much clarity on our inner compass as we think, and we lack awareness of how much our inner dialogues are sabotaging our success. As a result, we’re overwhelmed when faced with change, are less resilient to stress, lose confidence and direction, and are less engaged.
Research shows that people who are purposeful in their jobs perform better, are more likely to avoid burnout, and are more committed.
And using inner dialogue to create purposeful stories drives engagement, passion, and success.
Not only will your people experience the game-changing discovery of their current purpose, but the rich group dialogue that takes place will also form a deep sense of connection, understanding, and unity.
THE CHEMISTRY OF CONFIDENCE & RESILIENCE FOR FEMALE LEADERS
The global pandemic has hit women particularly hard.
42% of professional women report they’re burned out.
1 in 3 say they’ve considered downshifting their careers or leaving the workforce completely.
They're overworked, overwhelmed, overstressed and feeling OVER IT.
Research proves that companies with more female executives are more likely to outperform companies that don’t. You must support, retain and attract talented women in order to develop a culture that enables men and women alike to achieve their potential, employing the power of a diverse, collective genius.
Resiliency Rx: Stress-Proof Your Brain
You’ve actually got two brains: primitive and advanced. Your primitive brain controls how you act and feel, while your advanced brain handles conscious thought, self-discipline, and sense of purpose.
Unfortunately, evolution has left your primitive brain as your default setting and your extremely busy, conflicted modern world causes it STRESS way beyond what it can handle without intentional intervention.
And stress radically changes your chemistry and physiology.
The good news? The right strategies can combat the negative consequences that we all face.
Jenny shines light on the connection between the daily grind of life and the chemistry of the brain and body. She brilliantly reveals how to truly build resilience to stress, and at the same time, how to optimize your purpose and environment.
Jenny has developed a comprehensive, yet achievable set of micro-strategies that any individual or workforce can implement. It’s a philosophy to restore the brain and body’s chemistry to become more resilient. Even better… it’s so easy a primitive caveman (brain) could do it!
For people who:
- Want to continue to take themselves – and their work – to the next level, in a way that’s easy, achievable and sustainable
- Want to feel better! More energized, grounded, on purpose, creative, happy, and healthy
- Want to expand their capacity for what their careers will increasingly demand of them year over year
- Are stressed and want effective solutions that are easy to implement
The audience will leave with:
- The answer to the ONE question that guarantees clarity, direction, commitment, prioritization and accountability both inside and outside of work
- The 7 areas of your life that Resiliency Rx can enhance
- Ways to leverage over 100 tools to successfully implement change and the secret to making these changes permanent
- A series of “Micro Strategies” for quickly and easily stress-proofing their brain
- The knowledge to self-restore the chemistry of their brain, body, and mindset in less than 60 seconds
- An optional Resiliency Assessment to garner accurate insight into how they’re currently dealing with stress with a customized report on where they can make improvements
- Three specific commitments that make up their customized action plan
Related Speakers View all
Dr. Kristen Lee
Award-Winning Behavioral Science Expert, Clinician &...
CEO, Founder, Best-Selling Author & Global Workplace...
CEO of The Joy Project; Author & Psychologist; Emoti...
Amelia Rose Earhart
President of the Fly With Amelia Foundation; One of ...
President of The Game Changers Inc.; Authority on Te...
Executive Coach, Entrepreneur, Visual Artist & Burn ...
Future of Work & Change Leadership Expert; Author of...
Mindful Leadership Expert, Motivational Speaker & Au...
Leadership, Corporate Culture & Change Expert; Execu...
Happiness Expert, Venture Capitalist & Successful Te...
Founder & Former CEO at Wiring Growth, Facilitating ...
Resilience Researcher & Workplace Expert; #1 WSJ Bes...
Resilience Expert, Expedition Leader & Author
Harvard Professor, Researcher, Positive Psychology E...
Dr. Christian Conte
Nationally Acclaimed Mental Health Specialist
Leading Authority on Corporate Cultures Based on Tru...
Dr. Jackie Freiberg
Corporate Culture & Leadership Strategist, Best-Sell...
Media Executive, Startup Investor, Women's Empowerme...
Motivational Speaker, Author & Inspiration for the A...
Paralympic Medalist, 3-Time World Champion, Ironma...