Jenny Evans is a speaker, coach, author, and organizational consultant on physiology and chemistry as it relates to resiliency, confidence, and performance. She is highly experienced, having worked with thousands of C-suite executives, leaders, and employees — from corporations, associations, and universities across the globe.
Her dynamic presentations and company-wide initiatives both educate and inspire audiences by linking the stressful challenges of everyday life to the body’s own chemistry and physiology. Evans brings to life the art of optimizing your own chemistry to boost your performance and productivity, all while enhancing your health and energy. Evans' events are active, engaging, high-energy, and life-changing – leaving audiences inspired, informed, and on their way to leading a more productive life in increasingly demanding business environments.
As a stress expert, her award-winning book, "The Resiliency rEvolution," has been hailed as a “smart, clever read and super-practical guide to leading a more full and resilient life.” She is also the creator of Hit the Deck – the ultimate tool for combating stress and increasing productivity and fitness. Evans has spoken on the TEDx stage, is the resiliency subject matter expert for Optum and The Big Know’s digital courses, writes as a blogger for The Huffington Post, and was NBC KARE 11’s Health & Fitness expert for over four years. She has been quoted on National Public Radio, Health Magazine, and Women’s Health while being showcased on FastCompany.com, Inc.com, Entrepreneur.com, Shape.com, and Elle.com.
Evans has a bachelor of science degree in kinesiology with an emphasis in psychology from the University of Minnesota and has been an American Council on Exercise Certified Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor for over twenty years.
Guiding Principles for Creating a PURPOSE-DRIVEN LIFE (and how they can help you find an elephant when necessary)
In this immersive keynote filled with stunning visuals, I teach 6 powerful strategies I learned working with expert elephant trackers in Namibia that will forever change the way you approach your journey of meaning & fulfillment.
I’ll teach your people to:
- Get out of their silos, bubbles, and habits & routines to cultivate new, innovative ideas, profound thoughts, and powerful emotions
- Seek more diversity in opinions and perspectives to benefit from a variety of ideas and insights
- Be able to answer the ONE question that guarantees clarity, direction, commitment, prioritization, and accountability both inside and outside of work
- Hone their observational skills, embrace their internal guidance systems, and unlock a deeper understanding of their paths both professionally and personally
- Have the ability to tap into their courage to follow signs, navigate obstacles, overcome fear, and embrace the unexpected
- See how embracing a broader perspective empowers them to make informed decisions and navigate life's challenges with greater clarity
- Know how to uncover hidden bits of information and growth opportunities
FROM RESIGNATION TO RESILIENCE: Ignite Your Passion and Purpose
Recent events have caused your leaders and employees to question their lives and careers. You’ve lost many valuable people and the ones who haven’t left are not as engaged as they used to be. They’re contemplating what they want - and need - from their work and are ready to consider other opportunities.
We process our external world using our inner compass and inner dialogue. Unfortunately, many of us don’t have as much clarity on our inner compass as we think, and we lack awareness of how much our inner dialogues are sabotaging our success. As a result, we’re overwhelmed when faced with change, are less resilient to stress, lose confidence and direction, and are less engaged.
Research shows that people who are purposeful in their jobs perform better, are more likely to avoid burnout, and are more committed.
And using inner dialogue to create purposeful stories drives engagement, passion, and success.
Not only will your people experience the game-changing discovery of their current purpose, but the rich group dialogue that takes place will also form a deep sense of connection, understanding, and unity.
THE CHEMISTRY OF CONFIDENCE & RESILIENCE FOR FEMALE LEADERS
The global pandemic has hit women particularly hard.
42% of professional women report they’re burned out.
1 in 3 say they’ve considered downshifting their careers or leaving the workforce completely.
They're overworked, overwhelmed, overstressed and feeling OVER IT.
Research proves that companies with more female executives are more likely to outperform companies that don’t. You must support, retain and attract talented women in order to develop a culture that enables men and women alike to achieve their potential, employing the power of a diverse, collective genius.
Resiliency Rx: Stress-Proof Your Brain
You’ve actually got two brains: primitive and advanced. Your primitive brain controls how you act and feel, while your advanced brain handles conscious thought, self-discipline, and sense of purpose.
Unfortunately, evolution has left your primitive brain as your default setting and your extremely busy, conflicted modern world causes it STRESS way beyond what it can handle without intentional intervention.
And stress radically changes your chemistry and physiology.
The good news? The right strategies can combat the negative consequences that we all face.
Jenny shines light on the connection between the daily grind of life and the chemistry of the brain and body. She brilliantly reveals how to truly build resilience to stress, and at the same time, how to optimize your purpose and environment.
Jenny has developed a comprehensive, yet achievable set of micro-strategies that any individual or workforce can implement. It’s a philosophy to restore the brain and body’s chemistry to become more resilient. Even better… it’s so easy a primitive caveman (brain) could do it!
For people who:
- Want to continue to take themselves – and their work – to the next level, in a way that’s easy, achievable and sustainable
- Want to feel better! More energized, grounded, on purpose, creative, happy, and healthy
- Want to expand their capacity for what their careers will increasingly demand of them year over year
- Are stressed and want effective solutions that are easy to implement
The audience will leave with:
- The answer to the ONE question that guarantees clarity, direction, commitment, prioritization and accountability both inside and outside of work
- The 7 areas of your life that Resiliency Rx can enhance
- Ways to leverage over 100 tools to successfully implement change and the secret to making these changes permanent
- A series of “Micro Strategies” for quickly and easily stress-proofing their brain
- The knowledge to self-restore the chemistry of their brain, body, and mindset in less than 60 seconds
- An optional Resiliency Assessment to garner accurate insight into how they’re currently dealing with stress with a customized report on where they can make improvements
- Three specific commitments that make up their customized action plan
Related Speakers View all
Dr. Kristen Lee
Award-Winning Behavioral Science Expert, Clinician &...
CEO of The Joy Project; Author & Psychologist; Emoti...
CEO, Founder, Best-Selling Author & Global Workplace...
President of The Game Changers Inc.; Authority on Te...
Amelia Rose Earhart
President of the Fly With Amelia Foundation; One of ...
Celebrated Artist, Resilience Expert, Entrepreneur, ...
Future of Work & Change Leadership Expert; Author of...
Leadership, Corporate Culture & Change Expert; Execu...
Happiness Expert, Venture Capitalist & Successful Te...
Mindful Leadership Expert, Motivational Speaker & Au...
Resilience Researcher & Workplace Expert; #1 WSJ Bes...
Founder & CEO at Growth.how, Former CEO of Mindset W...
Resilience Expert, Expedition Leader & Author
Leading Authority on 21st Century Teamwork, Collabor...
Harvard Professor, Researcher, Positive Psychology E...
Dr. Christian Conte
Nationally Acclaimed Mental Health Specialist
Dr. Jackie Freiberg
Corporate Culture & Leadership Strategist, Best-Sell...
Media Executive, Startup Investor, Women's Empowerme...
Motivational Speaker, Author & Inspiration for the A...
Paralympic Medalist, 3-Time World Champion, Ironma...