In the words of one client, “Liz Weber will help you see opportunities you never knew existed.”
A sought-after author, speaker, and trainer, Weber is known for her candor and for her ability to make the complexities of leadership E.A.S.Y. She creates clarity for her audiences during her results-oriented presentations. Participants learn how to implement the ideas she shares not just once, but repeatedly to ensure continuous leadership growth and development.
As the President of Weber Business Services, LLC, a management consulting, training, and speaking firm headquartered near Harrisburg, PA, Weber provides strategic and succession planning, executive coaching, and comprehensive leadership training programs to business owners, leaders, executive teams, and boards of directors.
Weber has been named a Top Leadership Influencer by LeadersHum, a Top HR Influencer to Watch by HR Exchange Network, and a Top HR Influencer by BambooHR. She is one of fewer than 100 people in the U.S. to hold both the Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) and Certified Management Consultant (CMC) designations, the highest earned designations in two different professions. Weber also holds an MBA in International Business and is an experienced national and international association board director.
Weber has supervised business activities in 129 countries and has presented in over 20 countries. She has designed and spoken at conferences from Bangkok to Bonn and Tokyo to Tunis. Weber has taught for the Johns Hopkins University’s Graduate School of Continuing Studies, as well as the Georgetown University’s Senior Executive Leadership Program.
Weber has written more than ten leadership books including:
- Succession Planning & Talen Development – A 10-Step Guide for Managers
- Something Needs to Change Around Here -The Five Stages to Leveraging Your Leadership
- What Business Owners Need to Stop Doing
- What Managers Need to Stop Doing
- What HR Professionals Need to Stop Doing
- What Women in Leadership Need to Stop Doing
In addition to her Leadership Insights blog, Weber shares on various social media outlets daily.
Reboot Your Values – Reboot Your Culture
- Do your team members’ eyes gloss over when you mention the company’s values?
- Are you battling an onslaught of snide comments and sidebar conversations during all-hands meetings?
- Is morale in the toilet and you’re expected to turn it around – NOW?
If you answer YES to just one of those questions, you’re not alone and you can do something about it!
Even though everyone hears ‘culture is everything’, most organizations don’t do anything to create and then leverage a great company culture to attract, train, promote, and retain incredible people. Does yours?
In this program, Liz shares how to reboot your organization’s culture by doing a reboot of your organization’s values NOW. An organizational culture reboot may just be the key to your organization’s success. Program Objectives:
By attending, participants will:
- Create values that complete their organization’s culture framework and support them in becoming the organization their team wants and needs them to be
- Understand the fundamental role The House Rules play in developing leaders, team members, and organizational culture
- Assess their current organizational values’ strength in shaping current company cult
Who’s Going to do that Job? Planning for Succession
Are You Strategic in the War for Talent?
In this informative, nuts & bolts presentation, Liz Weber, CMC, CSP presents straight-forward ideas on why and how you must build depth and develop an on-going succession planning process – not just a plan. The process is more than just creating a plan. The plan is more than just filling slots. Liz’s presentation shares logical, timely insights with her simple process for linking succession plans with the company’s strategic plan to ensure alignment, proper workforce planning, and targeted growth for your organization as well as with your team. Learning Objectives:
In this presentation, your audience will learn to:
- Identify the Value in Strategic Succession Planning
- Align Succession Plans with Strategic Plans to Create Two Powerful Daily Management Tools
- Create Emergency/Short-Term Staffing & Long-Term Workforce Plans
- Identify “Hot Spots” and Build Bench Strength
- Establish Pools of Qualified Candidates for Numerous Positions – Now and in the Future
- Outline an Impactful Recruitment, Hiring, and Retention Process
- Develop Organizational Support for Individual Team Member Development and the entire Talent Development Succession Planning Mindset
Think Strategically: Become a Game-Changing Leader
- Are you being challenged to think “OUTSIDE the TD box,” when you don’t even know where the box is?
- Have you been told that you need to think strategically, but you don’t know how?
- Do you want to have more impactful debates and conversations around strategy?
If your participants answered ‘Yes’ to just one of those questions, this presentation is right for you and them!
In this interactive program, Liz will share with your participants WHY, HOW, and WHEN to think strategically. When they do, their individual strategic skills will shine, and they’ll be positioned to help move their organizations forward for a stronger tomorrow.
In this session, your participants will:
- Clarify why strategic thinking is a must-have skill for them now
- Identify how to employ the right strategic thinking skills in various leadership and team scenarios
- Anticipate when their strategic thinking and talent development skills will be most valued
Becoming Influential HR
- Are strategic and personnel decisions made without your input?
- Do other members of the management team treat you as an adversary instead of an advisor?
- Would you like to learn why you are NOT viewed as a strategic business partner?
If your audience members answer yes to just ONE of those questions, this presentation is for them! Liz Weber will help them quickly identify the answers to these frustrations many HR professionals face regularly. Strategic HR Business Partners assess their roles differently when becoming influential HR. Liz will share how savvy HR professionals can build credibility, highlight their value, and become the trusted and respected strategic business partners their organizations need. Program Objectives:
In this Presentation Your Participants Will Learn to:
- Behave as Strategic HR Business Partners – and identify why they might be missing out
- Be Strategic and Show How Smart HR Strategies Can Drive Revenue
- Highlight HR’s Value by Simply Saying Things Differently
- Strategically Employ the One Key Question to Position Themselves as the Strategic Partners Their Organizations Need!
5 Stages Leadership™ for a Rock-Solid Team
A Presentation Based on Liz Weber’s Award-Winning Book! Something’s Going to Change Around Here! The Five Stages to Leveraging Your Leadership
- Are you tired of working 50, 60, 70 or more hours a week?
- Do you start early and work late, just to get YOUR work done?
- Are you frustrated by what your team members can’t do or can’t figure out for themselves?
If your audience members answer ‘YES!’ to just ONE of those questions, this presentation is right for them! Leading and building team depth can be a challenge for even the most experienced professional. However, through client scenarios, exercises, and her model: The Five Stages of Focused Leadership Development®, Liz will help your audience members identify why their teams underperform, depend upon them to solve problems, and cause them to work the long hours they do.
For more customized impact, have your group take Liz’s 5 Stages Leadership™ Assessment before your event and provide each participant an autographed copy of Liz’s book to continue the learning after the event! Program Objectives:
In this session, your participants will:
- Identify their current stage of leadership and its impact on their team(s)
- Create a process for developing leadership-depth throughout their organization
- Identify which stage of leadership their team needs NOW
Related Speakers View all
Founding Member of the Fast Company Magazine, Co-Fou...
Dr. Jackie Freiberg
Corporate Culture & Leadership Strategist, Best-Sell...
Founder & CEO of Choose People, Author of "Culture W...
President and CEO of Women & Co.; Managing Director ...
Future of Work & Change Leadership Expert; Author of...
Entrepreneur, Growth Catalyst, Founder & CEO of Ms.Tech
First Female F-14 Fighter Pilot in the U.S. Navy, T...
Customer Service Expert, Formerly with the Disney In...
Leading Urbanist, Economist & Author of "The Rise of...
Head of Talent, Learning, and Culture at CapGemini N...
Future of Work Expert, Author of "The Creativity Lea...
Chief Learning Officer at Udemy; Author & Workplace ...
President of The Wiseman Group & Best-Selling Author...
Sheila C. Johnson
Entrepreneur, CEO of Salamander Hotels and Resorts, ...
Media Executive, Startup Investor, Women's Empowerme...
Co-Founder & Chief Movement Officer of Luminate Labs...
Founder of Auntie Anne's Pretzels; Passionate About ...
Founder & Group CEO of Karrikins Group
Dr. Lois Frankel
Executive Coach & Best-selling Author of "Nice Girls...
US Fighter Pilots & Team-Building Experts