National Lifestyle Designer, Speaker, Coach, and Author of "Celebrate Your Life! The Art of Celebrating Every Day"
Melissa Galt is a national lifestyle designer, speaker, author and coach known for her comprehensive no-nonsense philosophy and approach working with clients and audiences to design their signature lives. Her mission since 1994 when she established her firm, is by using interior design and one’s interior surroundings as a spring board, Melissa empowers others to create their own signature life including focusing on their career, relationships, wellbeing, style, interior environments and legacy. According to Melissa, we can enjoy the life we want most by learning how to 1) establish the architecture of our lives, 2) design the experiences we want to have, 3) build the strategy and support systems for getting there, 4) decorate our lives with the results we seek. Her latest book, Celebrate Your Life! The Art of Celebrating Every Day was published in October 2006. Currently she is developing a series of books on life design. Often referred to as America’s Lifestyle Diva, Melissa keynotes and conducts workshops at conferences and corporate events nationwide.
Melissa has been profiled widely in the Atlanta Journal Constitution, Atlanta Business Chronicle, Atlanta Homes and Lifestyles, Southern Living, Better Homes and Gardens, to name but a few. She has also appeared on national and local television talk shows and talk radio with a wealth of tips and helpful advice on “Shortcuts to Guilt Free Living,” and “Designing Your Signature Life.” She shares these topics also with audiences as a professional speaker, igniting and energizing others to create change in their own lives. Currently she is creator and host of the weekly radio show and podcast, The Art Full Life. In addition, Melissa is a contributing author in the motivational books Live Every Day Motivated, Successful and Happy and the newly released 101 Ways to Self Improvement, vol. 3. She has been the subject of feature articles in many national publications, and her columns have appeared in prominent newspapers, magazines, and websites.
Like her great-grandfather, famous architect Frank Lloyd Wright, Melissa has an insatiable appetite for life and guides others on the path to creating a unique life by design. Raised by a single, working mother, the late Academy Award-winning actress Anne Baxter, Melissa learned that with focus and determination, every problem has a solution. She often solves problems for her clients and keeps them from obsessing over a design project by saying, “remember decorate for living, don’t live to decorate!” These special people from her heritage inspire Melissa because they earned respect for their creative genius and for doing what they loved.
TITLE: Celebrate Your Life!
TOPIC: Balance, Wellness, Stress Management, Inspiration, Motivation, Empowerment, Lifestyle, Women's Issues
DESCRIPTION: Celebrate your life, NOW! Melissa Galt, life coach, successful entrepreneur and popular host knows that we each have only the moment we are in to truly enjoy this journey and are guaranteed no more. Each moment, every hour, all the days and weeks that you wait to celebrate this life is an opportunity gone forever. It is up to each of us to make a difference on the world and with those around us. Stop waiting, start celebrating.
You Will Learn How To:
• Make any occasion special with fun and ease
• Celebrate time with loved ones more often
• Design your home for personal comfort and style
• Enlist the help of friends and associates in making your life work
• Unleash your creative side and find your smile
• Build rewarding relationships in the workplace and at home
TITLE: Designing Your Signature Life Success
TOPIC: Inspiration, Motivation, Lifestyle, Wellness, Life Balance, Goal Setting, Success Stories, Empowerment, Personal Growth
DESCRIPTION: Transform your life! Life coach and Lifestyle Diva™ Melissa Galt shows you how to say goodbye to a “default” life controlled by routines that bore you and relationships that drain you. In this energizing program, Melissa maps out a simple 4-Step process for designing — and building — an all-new life where you really can have it ALL: a beautiful home, a robust career, great personal style, wonderful relationships, creative passions, and time to enjoy it all!
You Will Learn How To:
• Architect a limitlessly rewarding life
• Apply the principles of Guilt-Free Living™ to unlock your potential and free yourself from compromise, procrastination and falling short
• Design your dreams into specific experiences you can achieve today
• Bring exciting people into your life — including your soul mate
• Build your career (and income) to a whole new level
TITLE: Lifestyle Selling: Making More with Less
TOPIC: Sales Training, Interior Design, Small Business, Strategy, Branding, Business Motivation, Consumer Trends
DESCRIPTION: Double your profits! In a few short years, life coach and entrepreneur Melissa Galt built one of the Southeast’s leading interior design firms. She did it by routinely increasing her project returns by as much as 150% and often 200%. Her secret? Lifestyle selling! Discover Melissa’s proven techniques for turning every single design project into higher profits and client satisfaction —and lower stress.
You Will Learn How To:
• Turn one-time clients into life long raving fans.
• Avoid getting stretched too thin and constantly chasing the next project.
• Essential success words that catapult your business to the top
• Stop leaving money – and opportunity – on the table
• Transform yourself from salesperson into coach and guide.
• Define lifestyle templates for your unique market.
• Romance the product – and how to do it effectively.
• Deliver your customer’s dream and gain the compensation and recognition you deserve.
TITLE: Design Your Business for Your Best Life Now
TOPIC: Business Motivation, Small Business, Sales Training, Strategy, Branding, Business Motivation, Consumer Trends
DESCRIPTION: Melissa knows well what it is like to embark on a career path that suited her talents and ambitions but didn’t light her fire!
She can teach your audience how they can reignite their career passion while creating a professional life that delivers great personal rewards. After all isn’t this journey about working to live, and NOT living to work?
When your audience knows their individual dreams, they can create the blueprint to get there, design the experiences to make it happen, build the structure and support necessary, and they will decorate their lives with reward and results . . . time with family and friends, health and fitness, true image and style, travel, spiritual satisfaction, home and work interiors that nurture and inspire, and a legacy of life success and happiness.
You Will Learn How To:
• Architect your life vision for your own ultimate satisfaction and success
• Prioritize your professional goals for real reward
• Establish a flexible blueprint for career and business growth
• Conquer crisis management
• Design your treasure map of experiences for best results
• Take time for your family and friends without feeling guilty or getting behind
• Build the support you need and deserve for career and personal achievement
• Eliminate the time robbers of chaos and disorganization
• Dominate the art of delegation
• Decorate your life with passion for your profession, happiness at home, and a legacy of gratitude.
TITLE: Change Your Interiors, Change Your Life
TOPIC: Interior Design, Personal Growth, Motivation, Inspiration, Strategy, Wellness, Balance
DESCRIPTION: Eastern philosophy calls it Feng Shui, in our Western living it’s good design that brings the best results. Melissa brings a wealth of creative ideas and design secrets to enhance your home and office interiors, improving comfort and productivity. When the interior works, those living there enjoy greater success in relationships and business. The Lifestyle Diva will show you how to get rid of clutter and chaos, streamline your environment to have your life come together, too. She’ll teach you how to add balance with materials, take advantage of scale and proportion in furnishings, and harmony results within and without.
Learn how to energize and enliven your life!
• Are you a self professed pack rat?
• Do you hoard old magazines, newspapers, paperback books, and catalogues?
• Are you in danger of harm if opening an overstuffed closet?
Learn the secrets of placement for maximum results and productivity!
• Do you spend a lot of your time looking for lost papers, keys, and glasses?
• Are your rooms traffic obstacles with furniture?
• Do you have “stuff” in every corner, no room to breath?
Learn how to add balance with materials!
• Do you think that metal and glass is limited to chrome and mirrors?
• Is all of your furniture leggy and looks like it is ready to dance about?
• Do your rooms lack contrast and go blah? Or have too much contrast?
Learn to use scale and proportion to best advantage!
• Does your furniture look too tiny with your high ceilings and vast walls?
• Is your armoire swallowing the room whole?
• Does your chair and a half dwarf everything else?
Learn how to create a harmonious interior and find balance in your life!
• Do you dread time at home?
• Are you working around the clock?
• Do you make excuses to avoid friends coming by and seeing your place?
Related Speakers View all
Former Host of "Rebecca's Garden" on HGTV; Director ...
Lisa Van Allen
Executive Coach and Spiritual Director to Mission-Dr...
Tina Marie Jones
Business Consultant, Strategic Interventionist & Hos...
Productivity & Time Management Expert
Marketing, Persuasion & Personal Branding Expert; Au...
Nationally Recognized Lifestyle Brand Entrepreneur; ...
Speech Coach, Motivational Speaker & Author of "Pitc...
Communication Expert & Chief Executive of Booher Res...
The Zen Organizer
"Freedom Strategist," Indian Woman Living with Bipol...
Bestselling Author, Professional Speaker & Breast Ca...
Author, Expert in Speaking, Social Media Intelligenc...
Social Media Branding Queen and Keynote Speaker
Leadership Consultant and Personal Branding Expert
Personal Finance Author, Popular Columnist, Consumer...
Darnyelle A. Jervey
Define, Own, Unleash & Leverage Your Incredible Fact...
A leader in the field of marketing to brides for loc...
The Employee Motivation Expert
Author, Humorist, Stress Expert & TV Personality
Founder of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, Emmy Awa...