For more than two decades Nathan Jamail has either been setting sales records, or training others on how to do so. Previously Nathan set record results in sales by producing top performing sales teams in capacities such as business sales, direct consumer sales, indirect sales, distribution and marketing for several Fortune 100 companies. Also named a top Executive Sales Director for a Fortune 500 company where he received numerous National Sales Excellence awards and was named Executive Coach Leader.
Currently, as President of Jamail Development Group, and owner of several small businesses, Nathan trains, coaches and mentors sales professionals and leaders in many industries. Nathan is also the author of "The Playbook Series," starting with a No. 1 business-selling book, “The Sales Leaders Playbook,” a book that teaches the important principals of building a successful sales team, as well as, “The Sales Professionals Playbook" and "The Sales Leaders Gameplan."
He is known as an invincible sales leader, with the ability to take the lowest producing areas of the country and build exemplary business teams. His coaching and programs implement strong positive belief systems and creates winning environments within organizations cultivating the highest levels of success. Nathan has been featured and interviewed by Fox Television and various other publications regarding his leadership style and the success that he has created.
As a practitioner and coach of sales and leadership Nathan understands that a professional sales person or leader cannot be successful on a positive mental attitude alone. He teaches and more importantly believes that it takes a great balance of attitude, belief, skill, coaching and practice to maximize one’s skills and attributes for success. With his first hand experience, clients and organizations are able to identify challenges, maximize employee strengths and increase productivity. His coaching and training programs have helped organizations increase their productivity up to and over 300%.
Often people attend trainings, meetings and motivational speaking engagements, but most of the time the message is lost because it did not connect, or did not provide true value. That is why more businesses are hiring Nathan Jamail as their motivational speaker and coach- his message connects, energizes and moves people to a new level of thinking, action and success.
added about 2 years ago
added about 2 years ago
added about 2 years ago
added over 2 years ago
The FIVE principles of coaching
- The team is more important than any individual
- Embracing conflict to grow employees
- Act before a response is needed
- Pay attention to top performers and focus on making more of them
- Mandate everybody must practice
- Making employees better versus more experienced
- Coach’s job is to hire good people and make them better
- Mandating the right attitude so positive employees stay and negative ones leave
- Developing a “skill” practice program because all skills improve with practice
- Building the bench; Finding good people is easy if you know where and when to look
- Removing the 80/20 rule to get more top producers
Creating a winning culture
- Winning starts with the coach; great coaches make great teams
- Creative a winning attitude and belief; remove the limits one’s belief and results will follow
- Removing excuses and overcoming obstacles to increase the organization’s success
- Culture that removes blame, bad morale and complacency
Accountability is good for business
- Why accountability is key to one’s success
- Why most leaders don’t hold employees accountable; based on being selfish not conflict
- What leaders can do to show the value of accountability so employees will embrace and expect it
- Leaders learn the skills and disciplines to implement in their business
Leadership principles we learned from our parents
- Leaders must sacrifice their time to develop their employees if they want to develop their business for success
- Our employees can be anything they want if they believe it and will do the work
- We are hard on our employees because of compassion and belief not fear and resentment
- “Guests eat first”; learning how to serve our leaders and our clients as we do our guests
The sales professional’s playbook
- Sales is a noble job
- Learning the right mindset
- Developing the skill of selling
- Creating purposeful questions
- Building our business through prospecting
- Serving clients to get more clients
Creating a sales mindset
- Confidence breeds competence
- Obstacles VS excuses
- Selling is a skill that is improved by purposeful practice
- Features and benefits do not create value
- Better mindset = better sales results
- Serving UP versus sucking UP
Relationship selling through trust and influence (Value Selling)
- All successful sales relationship require trust and respect
- How to embrace a gate keeper to get to the decision maker
- Increase sales by being good for business, no matter the business
- Creating a sense of urgency with decreasing value or profit
- How to turn relation-ships into money-ships
Related Speakers View all
Business Performance Expert & Agent of Change
Author of "How to Soar Like an Eagle In A World Full...
Comedian & Motivational Business Expert
Stand-up Comedian, Author and Polished Professional ...
Motivational Speaker & Sports Executive; Senior Vice...
Management Consultant & Founder and President of The...
Construction Business Owner; Providing "Hands-on," F...
New York Times Bestselling Author, Business Consulta...
Former CEO of Southwest Airlines
Dr. Kevin Freiberg
World-Wide Best-Selling Author, Speaker & Advisor
Dr. Jackie Freiberg
Corporate Culture & Leadership Strategist, Best-Sell...
Mark C. Thompson
Executive Coach & Author
American Philosopher, Corporate Advisor and Best-Sel...
Co-founder of BridgeWorks; Generational Expert and C...
Former Pro Athlete & Leadership Expert
Authority on Leadership, Change & Customer Service
President at Matt Birk and Company & Author
Leadership, Teamwork & Performance Expert; NYT Bests...
Management and Marketing Expert; Went From Garbage C...