There are many motivational speakers, and then there is the one, the only, the incomparable Dr. Willie Jolley. He has been described simultaneously as a world-class, award-winning speaker and singer, best-selling author and media personality.
Dr. Jolley has achieved remarkable heights in the speaking industry, having come from humble beginnings of being a fired singer, who was replaced by a karaoke machine! He has gone on to be named "One of the 5 Outstanding Speakers in the World" by the 175,000 members of Toastmasters International. He has also been inducted into the prestigious Speaker Hall of Fame as well as achieving the distinction of Certified Speaker Professional by the National Speakers Association.
In 2012 he was the recipient of the Ron Brown Distinguished Leadership Award. In 2013 he was named, "One of the Top 5 Leadership Speakers" by Speaking.com and Business Leader of The Year by The African American Chambers of Commerce.
Willie uses his public platform to pursue his mission of empowering and encouraging people to rise above their circumstances and maximize their God given potential! Many know him as the speaker Ford Motors called on in 2006 when they were on the brink of bankruptcy, and he worked with them in 2006, 2007 and 2008 and in 2009 they were able to reject a government bailout and go on to Billion Dollar profits.
No matter the venue, from his exciting television appearances to his Sirius/XM radio show, to corporate audiences like Wal-Mart, GM, Comcast, Verizon, Marriott or The Million Dollar Round Table...Dr. Willie Jolley keeps it moving with high energy and enthusiasm, as he delivers nuggets on how every person can live a better life, one day at a time!
Dr. Willie Jolley is the author of several international best-selling books including It Only Takes A Minute To Change Your Life, A Setback Is A Setup For A Comeback, Turn Setbacks Into Greenbacks and An Attitude of Excellence, which was endorsed by Dr. Stephen Covey.
Dr. Jolley holds a Doctorate of Ministry Degree in Faith Driven Achievement from the California Graduate School of Theology, a Master Degree in Theology from Wesley Theological seminary and a B.A. in Psychology and Sociology from The American University.
added 17 days ago
added 17 days ago
added 17 days ago
added about 3 years ago
An Attitude of Excellence - 5 Simple Steps For 5 Star Success
Developing “An Attitude of Excellence” is Willie Jolley’s answer to the age-old question of what secrets, principles and strategies help “5 star” organizations create consistent success. This highly entertaining and comprehensive program is based on his work with these leading edge companies.
This program is designed to help participants
- Develop a workplace culture of excellence
- Develop leadership skills - no matter the position in the organization
- Embrace change as positive factor
- See building the team as necessary for the success of the entire operation
- Identify and serve the internal and external “customer”
Change IS GOOD???When Your Attitude is GREAT!
“The best way to build your future is to build yourself. And the best way to build your organization is to build your people.” -Willie Jolley Description: In this program, the audience is sold on the positive perspective of change! Change is essential to any growth process. Everybody wants progress, but nobody wants to change! Willie Jolley shares his patented “VDAD” (vision, decision, action, desire) Formula for successfully embracing change. You will leave this program viewing change as an ally - not an enemy. You will leave ready to implement the formula to drive change. You will leave believing that change “truly” is good when your attitude is great!
Participants will learn
- The attitude necessary to positively adapt and embrace the inevitability of change
- The four step process for “winning with change!”
- How a change in perspective can positively change results
- The success strategies that outstanding leaders have used to turn problems into possibilities, and setbacks into comebacks
- How to successfully navigate the winds of change by working as a team
- How to create an all-star team where everybody is an MVP!
Participants will learn
- The Attitude Of Excellence mindset for creating unstoppable leaders
- How ordinary people can become “extraordinary” leaders
- The critical “Vision-Decision-Action-Desire (VDAD Formula)” for excellence in leadership
- Strategies for implementing the V-D-A-D formula
- The power of “Better” for creating leaders at every level of the organization!
Motivate Your Youth: Dare 2 Dream Dare 2 Win
Many complain of the challenges with today's youth and the negative influences (alcohol, glorification of violence, striving for low achievement), which often cuts their lives short. Willie Jolley is doing something to change that statistic. He is doing something positive to reach the hearts and minds of students and help them have greater success in school, home and community! And most importantly, he gets RESULTS!
Willie Jolley helps students to:
- Make the decision to stay away from drugs and alcohol
- Make the decision to stay away from negative people
- Make the commitment to pursue academic excellence
- Make wise choices and accept the fact that if they believe, they can achieve
Parents and educators alike have called Willie Jolley "a life-changing force of today's youth!"
- Would you like to be the one to influence your friends?
- Do you want to be courageous?
- Do you want to do great things in your life?
Then… don’t make decisions for today! Join TV and radio personality, Willie Jolley for your road map to building your successful future!
Learn how to:
- Make a first good impression
- Stay away from negative people
- Stay away from drugs
- Focus on academics
- Build your own self-esteem!
Willie Jolley draws on inspiring real-life success stories and business insights to show you how to
- Create a positive outlook
- How to become adaptable to every circumstancex
- How to seize opportunities that will lead to greater success!
Dr. Willie Jolley is named 2015 National Champion of Business Awardee, by the Concerned Black Men National. Other 2015 awardees include former Attorney General Eric Holder and CBS Sports Anchor, James Brown.
Related Speakers View all
Emmy Award-Winning Talk Show Host Best Known For "Th...
History-Making Extreme Adventurer, Award-Winning Aut...
Motivator, TV Personality & Best-Selling Author
Chairman & CEO of S. Graham & Associates, Leadership...
Coach Ken Carter
Coach, Author, Educator & Inspiration for the Film "...
Motivational Speaker & Sports Executive; Senior Vice...
CNN Political Contributor; Author; Human Rights, Edu...
Celebrity Entrepreneur & Bestselling Author of "Real...
Basketball Hall of Famer, Entrepreneur, Philanthropi...
Leadership, Teamwork & Performance Expert; New York ...
The Ultimate Impact Speaker
Broadcaster, Author, Publisher, Advocate, and Philan...
TV Personality, Olympic Gold Medalist & Iconic Trans...
Conductor of the Boston Philharmonic Orchestra; Cele...
Archbishop Desmond Tutu
Nobel Laureate & Human Rights Activist
Renowned Motivational Speaker & Author; Known for "W...
Judge Greg Mathis
Civil Rights Activist / Television Personality
Former Co-Host of "The View;" Women & Diversity Advo...
"Shark Tank" Investor; Founder & CEO of FUBU; Presid...
Five-Time NFL All-Pro; Motivation & Team Building Ex...